Welcome to the TCBC Blog
It can feel very intimidating to meet new people. Most of us experience some nervousness when we are the "new kid".
I remember my first Sunday at Town Center. Many of these thoughts ran through my mind. Five years later I feel as if I've known many of the people here all my life. God has blessed me and I've grown through the teaching I've received, and I've been able to work alongside Christians who are eager to share the gospel! When on of the church members asks for prayer, people will daily take their concern to God. Our church puts an important focus on family. The members have a genuine care and love for each other.
We enjoy working together.
- Serving at local nursing homes, holding service there Sunday afternoon and singing to the residents.
- Teaming up to go door knocking on Tuesday nights.
- Working on projects at the church like:
Remodeling the ladies bathroom.
Building a swing set for the church.
- Friday game night.
- Special activities like youth night.
- We hold service together on Sunday and have prayer meeting on Wednesday.
- Special conferences are held in Man and October.
- The kids have Children's Church on Sunday morning with the Children's Church Pastor.
We love having visitors.
On behalf of our church I'd like to invite you to our next service. You will be warmly received and accepted. We want you to feel welcome.
So drop in and please don't be shy.
God bless you,