We enjoy hot apple cider or pumpkin flavored coffee - milkshakes - cookies - donuts - waffles. Insert your favorite fall treat here: ______________
Yes, it is officially Fall. My favorite time of the year!
Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Always, this has been one of my favorite holidays. I have many memories of gathering at Grandpa and Grandma's house with Uncles, Aunts, and at least 20 cousins.
Thanksgiving is a time specifically set aside to express our gratitude to God and thanks to Him for His goodness to us. However, we should purpose to be grateful for our blessings every day of the year.
Practice being grateful. Sit down and list 10 things you've been blessed with. It will change your attitude and you'll be surprised at how happy it will make you.
Let me challenge you to do this every day for a week. I've already started my list, here it is:
* I'm thankful for my Salvation and God's blessing in my life.
* I'm thankful for my family, and the love and support I receive from them.
* I'm thankful for my job and the people I get to work with.
* I'm thankful for my church family, and the faithfulness of others.
* I'm thankful for the religious freedom I have in this country.
* I'm thankful for music.
* I'm thankful for Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Pie Blizzards.
* I'm thankful that I get to see Mt. Hood almost every day.
* I'm thankful for a vacuum that runs well.
* I'm thankful for my Orthodontist.
* I'm thankful for my violin teacher.
* I'm thankful for good books.
* I'm thankful for scarves.
* I'm thankful for pumpkin scented air freshener.
* I'm thankful for pumpkins.
* I'm thankful for good friends who encourage me to do right.
* I'm thankful for my Schnoodle.
"Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever."
- Psalm 106:1
Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to comment on something you're thankful for.
God Bless You,